Did anyone see the ginormous hamburger that was created in Miyazaki City. Well, if you haven’t then your missing out a 300 pound burger to feast your eyes on.
Besides the many festivals that are taking place this week burgers is definitely a top priority, with National Hamburger Festival that takes place in Akron, OH, each year to one of the best desserts known to man, Ice Cream.
Do you know of any other festivals going on?
* New York, NY: Bastille Day: La Fête Nationale — July 14
* Santa Barbara, CA: California Wine Festival — July 16-18
* Mattoon, IL: BagelFest — July 16-18
* Des Moines, IA: Rib America Festival — July 16-19
* Mize, MS: Mississippi Watermelon Festival — July 17-18
* Seattle, WA: Bite of Seattle — July 17-19
* Pageland, SC: Pageland Watermelon Festival — July 17-18
* Santa Paula, CA: Santa Paula Citrus Festival — July 17-19
* Yarmouth, ME: Yarmouth Clam Festival — July 17-19
To see more,
* Toms River, NJ: New Jersey State Ice Cream Festival — July 18
* Hudson, OH: Hudson Wine Festival — July 18-19
* Akron, OH: National Hamburger Festival — July 18-19
* Surry, VA: Pork, Peanut & Pine Festival — July 18-19
* Bethlehem, PA: Blueberry Festival — July 18-19
* Denver, CO: Taste of the Nation Denver — July 19
Sharing and demonstrating my Love for food and to showcase different meals I have come across either through word of mouth, research, or coming up on my own. Introducing a community for all types of people who have the same passion as me, Food.