Well everyone knows the 2009 Oscars is tomorrow night Sunday, February 22. This is one of the most glamorous nights that will be viewed by millions.
It is a time where the biggest stars are dressed in designers finest creations and sparkling from head to toe. A time where we the public watch with critical eyes and wonder who will take home the #1 man of the evening.
The nominations are said and the predictions are made, but the final question remains, ”Who will be the REAL winner?”
Even though we all cannot attend the 2009 Academy Awards and share in the exquisite tastings of the fabulous Wolfgang Puck, we can admire the vast menu that will be featured.
For the 15th consecutive year master chef Wolfgang Puck will be orchestrating the ballet of dishes that will run in and out the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center. The 2009 Governor’s Ball, official after party for the stars.
This extravagant menu will feature:
Tray Passed Hors d’Oeuvres
* Mini Kobe Burgers with Aged Cheddar and Remoulade
* Spicy Tuna Tartare in a Sesame Miso Cone
* Wasabi Pea Crusted Crab Cake with Mango and Thai Basil
* Smoked Salmon Pizza with Caviar and Dill Creme
* Black Truffle & Ricotta Cheese Pizza
* Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet & Spicy Dipping Sauce
* Chicken Pot Stickers with Ginger Black Vinegar Dipping Sauce
Sushi & Seafood Station
* Rolls- Tuna, Vegetable, California, Unagi | Nigiri- Shrimp, Tuna, Hamachi, Salmon
* Sashimi- Tuna, Salmon, Snapper, Hamachi
* Soy, Wasabi, and Pickled Ginger
* Poached Shrimp, Lobster Tails, Crab Legs, Oysters, Mussels
* Mustard Sauce, Cocktail Sauce, Wasabi Apple Mignonette
* Asian Vegetable Salad with Maine Lobster, Caviar and Ginger White Soy Vinaigrette
* Smoked Salmon Oscar, Vietnamese Vegetable Spring Rolls, Bruschettas
* Pumpkin Coconut Soup with Chicken , Shrimp, Shiitake Mushrooms, and Green Onions
* Slow Braised Asian Spiced Short Rib with Spring Vegetable Risotto
* Spring Vegetable Risotto with Black Winter Truffles
* Chocolate Bento Box Surprise
Drink of the Evening
The Patron Gold Cosmopolitan – a specialty cocktail that will be featured at the 81st Governors Ball. Ingredients: Patron Silver Tequila, Citronge Orange Liqueur, organic blackberry juice, organic orange juice, gold sugar rim and fresh organic blackberries.
Sharing and demonstrating my Love for food and to showcase different meals I have come across either through word of mouth, research, or coming up on my own. Introducing a community for all types of people who have the same passion as me, Food.