Rebeccah Subbiah is not only a fellow food blogger she is also a dietician, writer, and personal trainer. You can find Rebeccah and her delicious recipes at Chow and Chatter, where she discusses travel, good food and nourishment.
* Sweet or Savory?
Oh that’s tough for me, Sweet! I am a sucker for good European chocolates.
* Which ingredient(s) do you use the most?
* What’s your favorite cooking smell?
* What is your most favorite cooking sound?
The coffee grinder, grinding fresh beans
* In the kitchen, what’s your most treasured possession?
My espresso machine
* What do you look for inside a dish?
* What is a “faux pas” in your kitchen?
Don’t have any I am easy going
* Is there a food you will not eat?
* What food is your guilty pleasure?
* Have you ever changed how you feel towards a food?
I used to hate zucchini as a child and now love it, also I hated spicy food, but being married to an Indian changed that!
* If you could prepare a dinner for anyone, who would it be?
* If you could choose a living or historical cook to prepare a meal for you, who would it be?
* Which food website/ or blog would you die without?
My Columbianrecipes.com and foodbuzz!
* What is your favorite food related word?
* What is your favorite food shopping experience?
Oh the French markets
* If you could move, which country would you move to for the food?
* What’s the dress code in the kitchen when you cook?
* What would you request on the menu if it was your last supper?
Fresh French baguettes and brie
* What food would you prepare to seduce someone?
A good Curry!
* What food are you craving right now?
Not food, a drink Cappuccino in Rome
* What is your comfort food?
A cup of British tea makes everything OK, did I not tell you I am a Brit!
(Image by Wordle)
Sharing and demonstrating my Love for food and to showcase different meals I have come across either through word of mouth, research, or coming up on my own. Introducing a community for all types of people who have the same passion as me, Food.